- The Abel Law Firm – The Abel Law Firm practices all types of personal injury in the state of Oklahoma.
- Alexander & Associates – North Texas family law and divorce lawyers with multiple offices.
- American Bar Association – Professional legal association dedicated to representing the legal profession on a national level by working to improve the legal system for the public.
- American Cancer Society – The nation’s foremost organization focused on curing cancer.
- The Ausband Law Firm – Andrew C. Ausband, a truck accident lawyer in Atlanta, has extensive expertise representing injured clients.
- The Benton Law Firm – Highly rated Dallas attorney Jeff Benton and his team represent those injured due to the negligence of others.
- Better Business Bureau – The Better Business Bureau helps people find trustworthy businesses, brands, and charities.
- Cary Kane LLP – Cary Kane LLP has a long history of fighting for the rights of workers in New York City.
- CompTIA – CompTIA is a non-profit trade association with the goal of advancing IT through education, certification, advocacy, and philanthropy.
- Crowe & Mulvey, LLP – The experienced and award-winning attorneys of Crowe Mulvey, LLP handle complex medical malpractice cases in the New England area.
- Daniel Jensen – The experienced attorneys of the Driscoll Firm, P.C. help people with divorce and family law issues in San Jose, CA.
- Eye Bank Association of America – EBAA is the oldest transplant association in the United States and member banks have restored sight to thousands of individuals.
- Food and Drug Administration – The FDA is an agency of the Department of Health & Human Services. Their mission is to ensure public safety through regulation of drugs, medical devices, and our food supply.
- FamilyDoctor.org – Health information for the entire family. Learn about diseases, prevention, and pregnancy.
- Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer – The Fort Worth personal injury lawyers of the Woodson Law Firm represent injured people in and around the DFW Metroplex.
- Hach & Rose, LLP – Hach & Rose, LLP provide exceptional representation for injured workers, individuals, and union members throughout New York.
- Hankey Law Office, P.C. – The Hankey Law Office, P.C. represents social security and disability clients all across the state of Indiana.
- Holmes, Diggs & Eames, PLLC – The family law attorneys of Holmes, Diggs & Eames, PLLC help people facing divorce and other legal issues.
- Hong Law, PLC – Hong Law, PLC helps individuals facing business or personal bankruptcy in Eastern Iowa.
- Houston Court Reporter – Stratos Legal provides litigation support to Houston, TX attorneys and throughout the country.
- Ian Inglis – Austin Criminal Lawyer – Ian Inglis represents individuals charged with criminal offenses in the Austin, TX area.
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) – Worldwide professional association committed to advancing technological innovation for all of humanity through publications, conferences, standards, and education.
- Insure on the Spot – Insure on the Spot helps Illinois residents get the best possible car insurance rates.
- The Journal of the American Medical Association – JAMA is the most widely-known, peer-reviewed medical journal in the world.
- Karlin, Fleisher & Falkenberg, LLC – The trial lawyers at Karlin, Fleisher & Falkenberg, LLC represent clients in the Chicagoland area.
- Law Offices of Mark T. Lassiter – Mark T. Lassiter defends the rights of individuals charged with criminal offenses such as DWI, drug possession, and assault.
- Marshall & Taylor, P.C. – Marshall & Taylor, P.C. are Raleigh divorce lawyers who specialize in family law matters such as divorce, child custody, child support, and mediation in the Raleigh, North Carolina area.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center – The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is one of the country’s premier hospitals and cancer research facilities dedicated to eradicating the disease.
- Office of Management and Budget – The OMB helps the President execute the vision of the Executive Branch of U.S. government.
- Orange County Personal Injury Lawyer – The personal injury attorneys at The Seegmiller Law Firm provide legal representation for individuals injured in California and Nevada.
- Pohl & Berk, LLP – Injury attorneys based in Nashville, TN, Pohl & Berk, LLP have a long history of helping clients from diverse backgrounds get the justice they deserve.
- Ravid and Associates, P.C – Detroit personal injury attorney David Ravid has recovered millions of dollars for his clients.
- Restless Leg Syndrome Organization – Non-profit organization charged with improving awareness, promoting research, and finding a cure for Willis-Ekbom disease.
- Ritter & Associates, LLP – San Diego personal injury lawyer Dwight Ritter is an award-winning legal advocate for injured citizens in Southern California.
- Ryan J. Ruehle – Attorney Ryan J. Ruehle handles bankruptcy and debt negotiation cases in the Cincinnati area.
- The Sampson Law Firm – One of Kentucky’s most prolific trial attorneys, Jeff Sampson is a well-known advocate for an injured person’s rights.
- Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck, P.A. – West Palm Beach-based Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck, P.A. has an extensive record of providing clients with top-notch legal representation.
- Spiros Law, P.C. – Attorney James Spiros is committed to helping clients get the compensation and justice they deserve after an accident.
- Smith Kendall, PLLC – Smith Kendall, PLLC handles insurance bad faith claims in Dallas, TX.
- Texas Health Resources – Find a Texas physician or nearby hospital services.
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission – The American agency tasked with regulating civilian nuclear power plants to ensure public safety.
- Veteran Affairs Department – The VA works to help veterans transition into civilian life after leaving the military.
- Williams Kherkher – Nationwide legal advocates for victims of mesothelioma, defective pharmaceuticals, and devastating accidents.